Everyday we offer trip to Cappadocia&Salt Lake(Pink Lake-Tuz Golu) from Istanbul or any other destination by flight. Cappadocia has beauties from the lava, Salt Lake(Pink Lake-Tuz Golu) is a remarkable lake because of its vibrant pink color.
- Things to see: Goreme Open Air Museum, Cavusin, Pasabagı, Avanos, Devrent Valley, Urgup’s Fairy Chimneys, Salt Lake ( Pink Lake )
- View colorful frescoes in the cave churches at Goreme Open-Air Museum
- Full Day Tour with Live Tour Guide
- See the crystal white salt at Salt Lake ( Pink Lake – Tuz Lake )
- Skip the ticket line with preorder enrance tickets
- Includes lunch, air tickets for both ways, transportation, guide, entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off
What to Expect
Day 1 – Fly to Cappadocia and Full Day Day Capapdocia Tour
Transfer from hotel to Airport. Flight to Cappadocia. Upon arrival , Upon arrival , you will be transferred to our office. Pick up from office and continue to ;
Goreme Open Air Museum, one of the most important point of Cappadocia with quite breath-taking ancient rock-cut churches. Interiors of the churches contain some of the most beautiful and well preserved frescoes. Frescoes are a mixture of ocher, red and navy blue, with fantastic effect.
Panoramic view point, gem of a spot that offers practical way to enjoy the beauty of the Cappadocia valleys and the fairy chimneys.
Avanos, town divided by Kizilirmak River(Red River) that is the longest river in Turkey. The clay extracted from Red River is used in the production process of beautiful pottery that has been produced there for millennia.
Devrent Valley, a place where you can take nice pictures with animal-shaped rock formations. Has various types of fairy chimneys. It is known as imagination valley too.
Pasabag(Monks Valley), the region used to be called Priests Valley is decorated with very interesting natural formations. Conical shapes of single bodies with several heads scattered in vineyards make the area a nice walking place. Was used for seclusion by priests aimed to live a reclusive life.
Three Graces, Urgup’s fairy chimneys, with conical shaped body and a boulder on top of it. Has nice view over Urgup town.
End of tour transfer to your hotel in Capadocia. Overnight in Cappadocia.
Day 2 – Salt Lake ( Pink Lake ) Tour from Cappadocia
Optional Tour – Hot Air Balloon Flight
For those of you who are interested in getting to see this landscape from the best vantage point – the air. There is an optional extra of joining in a Hot Air Balloon ride in the morning, prior to the tour. Known as one of the most famous areas to go up into a hot air balloon, you will not want to miss out on this amazing experience. Taking flight at sunrise, you will get to see why Cappadocia has been capturing so many tourists over the many years. You will be transferred back to your accommodation in enough time and be ready for your day tour.
After breakfast depart from hotel and transfer to Salt Lake where is around 1 hour 30 minutes drive away from Cappadocia ;
In the arid central plateau of Turkey, it is is a saline lake occupying a huge area, despite being in a huge area (1500 square kilometers / 580 square miles) for most of the year is very shallow (between 0,5-1 meters), especially during dry summer months when the water evaporates in huge quantities leaving a tick crust of salt on the surface up to 30 centimeters.
End of tour transfer to airport. Flight to Istanbul or any other destination.
Services Included for Tour
- Domestic flights to/from Cappadocia
- 1 Night hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Services of professionally licensed tour guide and service fee
- Lunch at the local restaurant
- All transfers from/to your hotel mentioned in the itinerary
- All Entrance fees & Museum fees mentioned by the itineraries
- All local taxes and services
Tips and gratuities
Drinks at lunch