We have departure everyday from Istanbul and Canakkale for Gallipoli Tour by bus. Common story of Turkey, Australia, New Zealand, British, France, India. Not only a story of war also story of friendship.
- Things to see: Anzac Cove, Lone Pine, The Nek, Chunuk Bair, Brighton Beach and more.
- Battlefield tour with experienced English speaking local tour guides.
- Walk around The Nek, a narrow ridge where ANZAC troops fought
- See burial sites such as Ari Burnu Cemetery, Nek Cemetery, Lone Pine Cemetery.
- Includes lunch, transportation, guide, entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off
What to Expect
Pick up from your hotel (located central in istanbul) by air-conditioned non-smoking tour bus between 06:00 am. – 06:30 am. to drive to Ecebat and Upon arrival to Eceabat, you will have a lunch before we start to Gallipoli Tour. On tour you will visit;
Anzac Cove, was the landings of ANZACS on 25 April 1915.
Brighton Beach, was favourite swimming spot for Anzac troops.
Beach Cemetery, including John Simpson’s grave.
Ariburnu Cemetery, under Plugge’s Plateau , contains 246 graves.
Anzac Commemorative Site, was built by the New Zealand and Australian governments and with the approval of the Turkish government, where dawn services are held on Anzac Day.
Respect to Mehmetcik Statue, is a sculpture depicting a Turkish soldier carrying an allied soldier.
Lone Pine Australian Memorial, single pine tree which grew on the battlefield.
Johnston’s Jolly, was occupied by elements of the Australian 2nd Brigade on 25 April.
Turkish 57. Infantry Regiment Cemetery, the 19th division commander Ataturk became a hero.
The Nek, tragic attack by the 3rd Light Horse Brigade at down on 7 August 1915.
Chunuk Bair New Zealand Memorial, which the Allies aimed to occupy because of its strategic location overlooking the peninsula. They failed and Mustafa Kemal became a hero.
End of tour depart to Istanbul at around 17:45. We will arrive to Istanbul at around 22:00 After arrival tranfer to your hotel in Istanbul.
Services Included for Tour
- Pick up and drop off (Sultanahmet or Taksim)
- Services of professionally licensed English speaking tour guide fee
- Lunch at the local restaurant
- All Entrance fees & Museum fees mentioned by the itineraries
- All local taxes and services
Tips and gratuities
Drinks at lunch
- If you would like to visit Troy or Pergamon as well, you can stay a night in Canakkale and make the Troy or Pergamon Tour(if available) next day.